Saturday, July 6, 2013

MY DIGITAL STUDIO - BRAND NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

You can now download some brand NEW SU! Digital art. There are NEW digital downloads by SU!  And with MDS only $19.95 - the price to create digitally is more affordable than ever.  Here's an example of tags made with this week's downloads.  Check more out here. Tag you're It!
This is what is offered this week from SU!
  • Monthly Memories Baby Photobook Template: "I can easily document my baby's first year by dropping in one photo from each month and writing milestones on the calendar. This also makes a great baby shower gift." 
  • Quatrefancy Kit and the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Brush Set: "I can create coordinated hybrid projects with downloads based on traditional product and I can recolor and resize the artwork in MDS." 
  • Tags for All Designer Template: "Now I don't have to scramble to make cute tags for gifts. I can print from home in less time than it takes to wrap the present."

No comments:

Post a Comment