Monday, July 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO HUI - BIRTHDAY CARD

I made this birthday card for Hsiao hui - one of my absolute dearest friends.  I used SU! card stock, butterfly punches (2 sizes) and SU! rubons and rhinestones.  The white card stock was punched with non-SU! punch.  Today is Hsiao-hui's birthday and I want to wish her the very best.  Tomorrow, she and I will be a twosome on our way to Salt Lake City, Utah to celebrate SU!'s 25th year celebratory convention.  We will meet our friends and sistah's Lisa Chatterjee and Cindy Geskey and our upline Janet Wakeland, as well as over 6000 SU! demonstrators from all over the world, not just the USA.  We can't wait. In the meantime - Hsiao hui, ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!\



I also made the envelope to match using SU! diagonal board.  You can make an envelope for any card.

And here is the inside of the card before I signed my good wishes.  The Happy Birthday is a SU! sentiment stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment